In this Master Class, we explore the role of cues in simulation. Humans react to cues non-consciously and they aid everything from spatial navigation to social interactions. The fact that humans are so reliant on cues means that they can easily make (or break) a simulation scenario. We will consider a range of issues, including:
- Whether some people are better at picking up cues than others.
- How to know whether a simulation embodies the key cues.
- How to know what key cues that a simulation needs to incorporate.
- How simulation can be used to encourage the use of (accurate) cues.
- Monday 28 August 2017
- 0900 - 1245
- Please note that no lunch will be provided at the end of this Master Class