Welcome to the ASC scavenger hunt puzzle 2017!
Congratulations on figuring out the first clue to get to this page.
Your first task is to form a team. Check the back of your badge to find an Australian animal. Form your team by finding 4 people (yourself and 3 others) each with a different animal.
Then choose a team name.
Tweet photos of the following things with these hashtags:
#simcongress #ascscavengerhunt #[your team name here]
- Your team showing their different animals
- Something related to the opening extravaganza #ASCextravaganza
- An Ellen DeGeneres style selfie at the Welcome Reception #ASClotsofpeople
- Exhibitors wearing blue and/or green (conference colours) #ASCcolours
Terms and Conditions:
- Photos must be posted to Twitter® with the team name hashtag, photo hashtag and include the hashtags #simcongress and #ASCscavengerhunt
- Each photo can only count for one item per day.
- Photo entries must be in by daily cut off times. Day 1- 2000; Day 2 – 2300, Day 3- 1500 Winners will be announced during the lasts session of the conference via Twitter® and in the closing session. Winners can collect their prize at the Simulation Australasia desk in the Exhibition Hall at the end of the conference.
- Photos will only be counted if posted on the correct day.
- Have fun! Be creative! Enjoy the conference through new eyes!